| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hel in February is slightly cold at -0.6 °C (30.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 8:43 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 9:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Hel February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Hel, Poland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Hel: