| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hel in January is slightly cold at -0.7 °C (30.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.6 °C (27.3 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 3.5 °C (6.3 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 7:21 long and the longest day is 8:39 long with an average length of 7:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Hel January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hel, Poland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hel: