| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hel in November is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.6 °C (43.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 3.5 °C (6.3 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry. Only 56mm (2.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 7:40 long and the longest day is 9:15 long with an average length of 8:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Hel November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hel, Poland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hel: