| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hel in October is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 9:19 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 10:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Hel October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Hel, Poland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Hel: